Eight New York City pools opened this past Friday and seven more pools will open Saturday August 1. Outdoor pool hours are from 11:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m. daily, with a break for pool cleaning between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Important Message from NYC Parks Dept
- All pool patrons will be required to wear a face covering to enter the pool facility. Face coverings must be worn in locker rooms, bathrooms, and on the pool deck. They are not to be worn in the water.
- Please maintain at least six feet of social distance, except between members of the same household. If a pool reaches capacity, we may provide patrons with a time of day to return to the line.
- During general swim hours, aquatic programs including Lap Swim, Learn to Swim, Senior Splash & Swim, and Water Exercise classes have been cancelled for the summer.
- If you are sick, stay home. While outside, please wash your hands frequently, cover your coughs and sneezes, and avoid touching your face.
Here’s the list of pools that opened Friday July 24.
- Bronx: Mullaly Pool
- Brooklyn: Kosciuszko Pool
- Brooklyn: Sunset Pool
- Manhattan: Wagner Pool
- Queens: Liberty Pool
- Queens: Fisher Pool
- Staten Island: Lyons Pool
- Staten Island: Tottenville Pool
Seven more public pools will open Aug. 1
- Bronx: Crotona Pool
- Bronx: Haffen Pool
- Brooklyn: Betsy Head Pool
- Manhattan: Jackie Robinson Pool
- Manhattan: Marcus Garvey Pool
- Queens: Astoria Pool
City pools will remain open through Sept. 7.
Leave a Reply