As retail stores continue to close around the country, the Gateway Mall in Brooklyn, once again, is not spared. This time its the Pier 1 Imports store on the list as one of the stores to close. They join Sports Authority, Babys R Us and other stores that have closed down for good at the Gateway Mall.
With more and more consumers shopping on Amazon and other online shopping destinations, look for this trend to continue for years to come.
See the list of NYC Pier 1 stores that are slated to close, according to Business Insiders.
- 191 – 24 Northern Blvd Flushing NY
- 61-35 Junction Blvd Rego Park NY
- 2146 Bartow Avenue Bronx NY
- 427 Boston Post Rd Port Chester NY
- 410 Gateway Drive Brooklyn NY
- 2385 Richmond Ave Staten Island NY
Subscribe to EastNewYork.com for updates on housing, politics, development, entertainment and more in East New York.
Leave a Reply